Hi,

This is Arjun from InfotechSpectrum,Inc.  Looking for  *Senior UNIX Systems
Engineer* for our client here in *San Jose, CA* for *12 months* Project

If you are interested in the above opening please respond with your
Consultants MS Word formatted resume, Billing Rate and Contact details.
*Note: Please check the requirement before submitting the resume of your
consultant*

*Title: Senior UNIX Systems Engineer*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Location:  San Jose, CA*

*Note: Locals preferred*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer to manage our
Linux infrastructure and key applications.

The person in this role will be part of our UNIX Infrastructure team, and
will work with our Engineering and QE teams on Production, Back
office/Corporate, and QA systems. The right candidate will be able to both
respond to problems and proactively improve our automation and systems
infrastructure.

As a senior member of the team, the Systems Engineer will also manage
technical projects and guide others on the team. He/She will be expected to
mentor more junior members of the team as well as work closely with tech
savvy users across the organization. Initiative, attention to detail and
problem solving skills are paramount.

*Minimum Experience*

·         A minimum of 5 years in a systems administrator or systems
engineering role

·         Experience working with virtualization technology based on VMWare

·         Experience working with Puppet (This is important but we do not
need an expert)

·         Experience working with Load Balancers, Apache, Tomcat and MySQL
- Critical

·         Familiar working with Storage and Backup software such VxVM, VCS
and NetBackup – Critical

·         Experience working with AWS/Cloud infrastructure and deployments

·         Experience working with blade servers and chassis

·         Experience with shared storage environments (SAN/NAS management)

·         Familiarity working with remote teams/co-workers preferable

·         Must have excellent technical problem solving skills, including
identifying and addressing performance problems, system defects, hardware
issues, etc.

·         Must be able to work independently and collaborate effectively in
a complex environment with multiple teams.

·         Must have excellent written and oral communication skills,
including conducting training or presentations to teams and to internal
customers.

·         Must be able to break down complex technical topics into common
language understandable by non-technical/business oriented audiences.

·         Must be able to train and mentor more junior staff to aid their
career progression and improve knowledge sharing.

 *Please fill the details below:*

Consultant Full Name:

Consultant Current Location:

Consultant Contact Number:

Consultant Email ID:

Consultant Skype ID:

Consultant Education Details: Degree Attained / College Name / University /
Year of Passing

Visa Status & Validity:

Availability:

Interview timings: