Greetings,

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in _ *Senior Programmer Analyst*. This experience is relevant to
one of my current openings.

*Please send me the local Consultant sure interview.*

*Mail me to my official mail id n...@globalsyst.com <a...@globalsyst.com>
or call me 240-382-3356.*

*Position*: Senior Programmer Analyst (Java Developer)

*Location*: Tempe, AZ

*Duration*: 6 months C2C.

*RATE*: $50/HR ON C2C.

*QUALIFICATIONS*:

§ At least 8+ years of development experience

§ 6+ years of Java experience

§ Experience with a variety of technologies including: UNIX, Windows, SQL,
PL/SQL, Javascript, Java, J2EE, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Eclipse, TOAD, OC4J,
Weblogic application server

§ Strong verbal and written communication skills

§ Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS or Engineering/Technology or
related field or equivalent experience/training

 Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize projects in a dynamic
and fast-paced work environment

§ Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment,
leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem
with a can-do attitude

§ Proficient in MS Office applications

§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Neel Paul*

Account Manager | *Global Systems LLC*

Office:  240-382-3356 | Fax: 214- 975-1222 | Email: n...@globalsyst.com
<a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>* | **LinkedIn*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neel-paul/79/316/874/> |Skype: neel20723
|Yahoo IM – neel20723

A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)

A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-764-4952.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, Java, ERP Application, Project Management,
SharePoint and have great technical talent and established clients, please
contact us for our REFERRAL policy***