Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

We have the below Position, Please contact me / send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Role : Core Java Consultant*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:  6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

Needs hands-on development experience in product lifecycle

Candidates with experience of maintenance or enhancement of business logic
only need not apply

Expertise in *J2EE* *frameworks* like *Spring*

Expertise in *JMS* / *Kafka* or similar asynchronous processing technology
solution

Expertise in manipulating large dataset is desirable

Expertise in collections and concurrency

Working knowledge of *Splunk* is desirable.

Knowledge of *Unix Shell scripting*

Understanding of *Hadoop* / *HBase* technology stack is good to have

*Primary Skills*

*Core Java*

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*