Hi,

Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP. We
will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

*Oracle Database Administrator*

*Location: **Cranston, RI*

*Duration: 1 Months*

*Requirements:***

5+ years experience with Oracle databases

Experience with database design/modeling tools (i.e. Erwin) preferred

Experience with PL/SQL

Working knowledge of *ETL tools* (i.e. Informatica, Ascential DataStage,
Microsoft SSIS) preferred

Experience with *BI/Reporting tools* (i.e. Oracle Business Intelligence
Enterprise Edition) is a plus

Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of the Common Data
Sore. Such activities involve interaction with development and end-user
personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction
rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and
maintain integrated databases.

- Coordinates physical changes to computer data bases; and codes, tests, and
implements physical data base, applying knowledge of data base management
system.

- Designs logical and physical data bases or reviews description of changes
to data base design to understand how changes to be made affect physical
data base.

- Design and implementation of conceptual, logical and physical models,
development of architectural solutions in Very Large Database (VLDB)
environments, design and development of complex business applications in
data warehousing environments.

- Design and develop star schema cross reference structures to support
Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD) Types I and II.

- Develop supporting Oracle functions, stored procedures and packages to
support the ETL audit and data lineage layer of data movement.

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Kumar
Recruitment and Resource Management
Virtusoft Inc | 617-264-0974 Tel | 877-570-0923 Fax

pra...@virtusoft.us | www.virtusoft.us

interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings