Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

We have the below Position, Please contact me / send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Role : Cloud Developer*

*Location: El Segundo, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

BS Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science (CS), or related
discipline

0-1 yrs. experience working in a similar or related field

Working knowledge of programming or scripting language

Experience developing or operating enterprise applications

Experience deploying an application to the cloud

Experience with deployment and configuration tools such as Jenkins, Chef,
Puppet

Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills

Ability to work in a high-pressure environment

*Nice to Have:*

Familiarity with DevOps

Experience with cloud management platforms such Rightscale, ServiceMesh,
CliQr

Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Rackspace

Experience with private clouds such as VMWare, OpenStack

Experience as a system architect/administrator/operator in a production
environment

Knowledge of IAAS, PAAS and/or SAAS cloud technologies.

Experience with Linux distributions such as RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS

Experience with hypervisors such as VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer,
Microsoft Hyper-V

Experience with middleware platforms and digital rights management (DRM)

Knowledge of latest video and over the top delivery technologies

Troubleshooting and problem solving skills

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*

IT Recruiter

*Silverlinc*