Hello

*Please send Resume to    ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

New Opening for a Front End Java Developer

Location: Southfield, Michigan

Duration: 7 months with possible extension

C2C, H1 okay

*Experience Required: • Java 7 • Adobe Flex/Flash – Only one developer
would need this skill. • HTML 5 • JavaScript (Angular JS and Bootstrap
experience preferred) • Oracle SQL • REST Web Services • Business
Intelligence Tool Integration is a plus *

The initial projects: 1. Enhancements to an existing system, this is what
the Adobe Flex/Flash is needed for. We have minor modifications that are
needed as a stop-gap for our current application before we start the major
re-platform. 2. Install and configure a Jasper report engine and UI with
our internal data set. We are evaluating 2 products to provide an ad-hoc
query capability and Jasper is one. Based on the evaluation we’ll pick the
product and integrate it with our app in the second phase. This is where
the BI Tool Integration experience will be helpful.

The second Project: 1. The major re-platform which will include a re-write
of the UI using HTML 5, Javascript and Java

*Best Regards*

*Ankit kumar Sagwal*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*E-mail: ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*