Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Cognos SDK developer

*Project Location*

Nyc NY

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* MOI::T+Face2Face*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Client has a Cognos environment supporting IT Controls as it relates to
Entitlement Reviews. Candidate will need to utilize SDK via Java to search
Cognos folders to determine who in the firm has access to the folders and
create reports listing the results.

Must be an experienced Cognos SDK developer via Java