Dear Vendor Partners,

*Please send Resume to* *arvind**@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

Please share quality profiles for below requirement. Make sure, you share
relevant profiles post initial tech screening.

*Role Title:*     Build administrators / Build Engineers

*Location:*  Bellevue, WA, 98007, USA.

The Skills that we are Looking for are :

·         A firm understanding of writing msbuild authoring in build
systems.

·         Extensive experience writing msbuild targets/ logic and to be
more specific *-* *targets that is incremental*

·         Strong experience in writing *Custom Tasks*
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/t9883dzc.aspx> for msbuild.

·         Plus if they are familiar with *Office Build System* (Worked with
the Microsoft team)

Note: We *DO NOT* Require Developers who have used MSBuild just for
creating their Daily builds, but we need actual Build administrators /
Build Engineers.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Arvind Nagar*

*Email- **arv...@idctechnologies.com* <arv...@idctechnologies.com>

*Direct-408-457-9381 Ext-4008 !! Gtalk- arvindnagar.777 !! Yahoo- *
*arvindnagar951*