*Job: Enterprise Architect*

*Location:  Tallahassee, FL*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Client: State/Education*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES *

*position will move fast.  Our client wants them to start on Monday May 4th
so we want to see candidates who would be available to start by then.*
Cand*idates
within 3-4 hr drive strongly preferred*

Job Description:

*Enterprise Architect*

Local candidates preferred

*MUST HAVE:*

   -

   Strong experience with *Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5  *
   -

   Experience with *Windows Identity Framework (Single Sign On) *
   -

   *SQL* experience
   -

   Excellent communication skills- will be interacting directly with
   leadership in this role
   -

   Experience with ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)

*NICE TO HAVE:*

   -

   Local candidates will be considered first- will not consider candidates
   outside of a 4-5 hr drive from Tallahassee, FL
   -

   Prior experience working for a state agency (preferably in Florida)
   -

   Prior experience working in education industry

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Jha | Account Manager

Email: vive...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Cell: 408-459-1656| Desk: (408) 874-8333 extn. 248

www.droisys.com

*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>