Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking for an *QA Engineer – Selenium/Java *for one of
its clients in Hartford, CT.

*Job Title *

*QA Engineer  – Selenium/Java *

*Responsibilities*

·         The Consultant will create test automation to support for the
Business Management content scheduling project.

·         Will develop tests in Java/Selenium automation

·         Will require strong OOP skills & work closely with development &
participate in Agile processes

·         May participate in the design & development of Automation Test
Strategies involving automated test sets using GUI and functional
validation, user defined classes and method libraries, Database
Verification, Data-Driven tests, Smoke test sets, and Functional test
scripts

*Required Skills *

·         Minimum 5+ years of experience with QA automation engineering

·         3+ years of experience with Selenium

·         Strong QA Engineering  experience in the following areas:
Selenium • Quality Center • Eclipse • Selenium Grid • Test Framework • Test
Plans • Test Cases • Regression Testing • System Life-Cycle.

·         Must have experience with various other OOP programming
language(s), relational databases, SQL, and new technologie

·         Must have Solid exp using Oracle SQL...

·         "Wrote complex queries." (Also... Developed, Created, etc.)

·         "Wrote database triggers, database functions, procedures and/or
packages." (Also... Developed, Created, etc.)

·         "Optimized database queries."

·         "Data modeling."

*Preferred Skills*

Eclipse, OOP, SQL, QC , Agile, TFS or GIT

*Work Site: *

Hartford ,CT.

*Duration *

6+ Months

*Expected Start Date*:

Immediate-  2weeks

*Number of Positions*

1

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

While submitting your resume please furnish following details
Full name:

Expected rate :

Contact # (Home/Cell/Office):

Current address:

Visa Status:

Availability for Phone interview:

Availability to start (after confirmation):