Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to gaur...@sysmind.com or
gauravj.sysm...@gmail.com

*Role: Network Engineer*

*Location: NYC,NY*

*Duration: 12+ month *

*Interview: Phone and inperson (Visa copy requied)*

 *Skills Required:*

   Need local cv's who can come for F2F
  Knowledge about business operations in Wealth Management, Banking,
Portfolio Management, Order Generation and Management, and Trade Execution
and Processing
  Working knowledge of network device management, i.e. switches, routers,
firewalls, load balancers
  Expert and in-depth knowledge and inner working of network protocols,
equipment and systems
  Sound understanding of business systems architecture, communications
technologies, and technology infrastructures
  Hands-on experience in network issues and performance troubleshooting,
packet capture analysis and network monitoring
  Expert knowledge of computer operating systems, computer networking and
data communications technology, IT disaster recovery and business recovery
planning, IT strategy, planning,

  *Thanks and Regards,*

*|Gourav Jayasval ||Sr.Technical Recruiter|*

*|Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2176||Email: **gaur...@sysmind.com|*
<gaur...@sysmind.com%7C>

*|Hangout: **gourav.recruite...@gmail.com|*
<gourav.recruite...@gmail.com%7C>*|Sysmind LLC. ||*Address: 38 Washington
Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550|

[image: cid:image001.png@01CEC4D8.49178020]

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.