Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Java developer*

*Cincinnati OH*

*9 months*

*Phone and F2F*

*Job Summary:*
Scope of work per resource: Design, Development, Test support
The position will be responsible for specific development tasks using
design best practices, analytical skills, creating detail designs from
requirements, building solutions from design, from the technologies listed
below.

*Key Responsibilities:*
§ Own the technical design and development of cross-functional,
multi-platform application systems.
§ Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for
communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
§ Perform complex application programming activities. Code, test, debug.
§ Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify
technical and functional needs of system and determine priority of needs.
§ Manage standard system processes and enhancements to system. Ensure that
solution design adheres to Industry software design best practices.
§ Responsible for overall solution design quality
§ Ensure adherence to defined Software Development Life Cycle and
Architecture strategy and intent.
§ Provide functional, technical, and/or process leadership.
§ Work with System Solution Managers (business analyst) and business leads
to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for
development.
§ Work with project teams to deliver new capabilities in business
applications and/or remediate issues.
§ Responsible for the development lifecycle activities of associate &
vendor development resources.
§ Enforce department standards in areas of development methodology,
architecture, code standards, security, change and configuration
management.
§ Ensure that required application performance levels are achieved.
§ Coordinate design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of
solution

*Qualifications: *

§ 8+ years Object Oriented Programming Language Experience (Java)

§ Development Experience Utilizing the Following Technologies: o Java
Services Based Development (SOAP, Jax-WS, JaxB) o Java Application Server
Development (BEA Weblogic preferred) o Web User Interface Development
(HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JSP) o Java Application Development Utilizing a
Framework (Core Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security,
Apache Tiles) o Java JEE Web Container (Servlets, Filters, etc) o Java
Testing (JUnit/Unit Testing) o Java JDBC/SQL (PL/SQL, DB2/SQL) o XML Schema
Validation

§ Experience with Agile Development Methodology (Preferred)

Location § Mason, OH - must work onsite The skill requirements are • JAX-WS
• Spring • Worked with stored procedures • Proficient writing queries •
Consuming and Producing web services • Maven • Good overall technical
skills • Good communication skills

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.