Good Morning,
One of my client looking for the Embedded Software Developer at MI. Please
check the requirement below and let me know if you have anyone available
for the project.

*Position 1 : Embedded SW developer.*

*Hiring: Contract*

*Duration: 1+ Years with possible extension*

*Location: Washington, MI*

·         Experience working in Steering/AirBag/DAS/Braking Electronics

·         Having experience in end to end Automotive SW development

·         Excellent skills in C, Assembly and problem solving

·         Hands on experience in UML and Rhapsody

·         Should have sound knowledge on Compilers, Linkers and debuggers.

·         Good leadership and communication skills. Should have interacted
with customer at least for around 2 years

Thanks & Regards,

Name : Chris Matthew
Email : chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone : 732-375-1400
Website : www.taditsolutions.com
Address : 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100