Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Embedded Software Developer at MI. Please
check the requirement below and let me know if you have anyone available
for the project.

*Position 1 : Embedded SW developer.with Automobile industry experience...*

*Hiring: Contract*

*Duration: 1+ Years with possible extension*

*Location: Washington, MI*

·         Experience working in Steering/AirBag/DAS/Braking Electronics

·         Having experience in end to end Automotive SW development

·         Excellent skills in C, Assembly and problem solving

·         Hands on experience in UML and Rhapsody

·         Should have sound knowledge on Compilers, Linkers and debuggers.

·         Good leadership and communication skills. Should have interacted
with customer at least for around 2 years

Thanks & Regards,

Name : Chris Matthew
Email : chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone : 732-375-1400
Website : www.taditsolutions.com
Address : 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100