Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: Senior Java Developer*

*Location: **Eagan, MN*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*INTERVIEW MODE: Phone then F2F hire*

We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual who combines
solid technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen for the
position of Sr. Software Engineer within our Client’s Identity team.

This individual will be part of an agile development team who will
collaborate with technology peers and business partners across the company
to implement solutions for the Identity and Access Management system.

In this exciting role, you will work in a fast-paced agile environment
leading the path in identity management across Client.

As a key contributor to a Java development team, you will be responsible
for design and development integrations with our internal customers and
business partners.

Our identity system provides access federation, session management,
real-time risk assessment, secondary authentication, identity management
and reporting.

We are a dynamic cross functional team that fosters tight collaboration
with development, business analysts, business partners, architects and
support teams to create dynamic reusable solutions.

*Qualifications *

*•*             Four-year degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or other related field.

•             3+ years technology development related experience.

•             Knowledge of Java, J2EE development framework

•             Experience with technologies such as *JSP, XML, JMS, and SQL*

•             Experience building reliable software in a team environment.

•             Proven track record of being solution and results oriented,
executing successfully, and capable of working in dynamic environment often
involving quick analysis and decision making.

•             Demonstrated and proven collaboration capabilities.

•             Experience with Identity and Access Management concepts and
development a plus but not required

*Must haves for this role include: *

1. 5+ years Java experience.

2. Strong communication skills as candidate will be engaging with
customers.

3. Experience with large scale projects as well as remote teams (NY &
Bangalore)

*Nice to have include: *

1. Identity Management Experience

2. Knowledge of ForgeRock products.

3. Some .Net experience.

*Thanks *

*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone:  614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*wasimah...@usgrpinc.com* <wasimah...@usgrpinc.com>
 *www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE
<techs...@stratosphere.co.in,wasimah...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>in
the subject line, or click*