*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
<rugender.na...@rsystems.com>*

*Position: Sr. Front-End PHP Engineer*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Location: Manhattan, NY*

*MOI: Phone + Skype/F2F*

*Job Description*

We are looking for an Experienced Front-End Engineer / Architect to not
only help develop much of the front-end to our system, but to also help set
the architectural direction for that part of the system.  Our platform is
being built in the LAMP stack, using the Symfony2 and Backbone frameworks.
You will be the owner and leader of the front-end architecture and will be
leveraged as the primary decision maker regarding decisions in this area.

As a senior front-end resources, you will collaborate with other leads and
architects of the system in setting and/or supporting the direction for the
front-end development frameworks, and collaborate with the user experience
and design team in building innovative UIs for our customers.  As a senior
front-end engineer, you will also get to code much of the front-end and own
chunks of it, providing an example for the rest of the team in building
that part of the stack.

*Skills & Requirements*

*Responsibilities*

Ability to* build and develop on a LAMP stack.*

Focus on the front-end, but with experience in back-end in order to
understand the impact and ramifications of architectural decisions on the
front-end.

Provide architectural strategy (guidance and direction) on the front-end.

Collaboration with other members of the engineering team in establishing
and promoting any architectural design changes to the front-end.

Collaboration with Test and Operations in order to ensure the front-end
system can be easily tested and monitored in both test and production
environments.  E.g. use of automation systems.

Ability and experience in evaluation of third party systems that are in the
consideration set for integration with our front-end systems (e.g. maps -
such as Google Maps, marketing tools - such as Adobe Experience Manager,
etc).

Skills and Qualifications

*3-5 years of experience developing in a LAMP stack.*

Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, or equivalent work
experience.

Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Backbone, Angular, Knockout,
AmberJS, etc.

Experience with designing and implementing front-end architecture.

The role is a hands-on position; you must enjoy not only strategizing
front-end software architecture, but implementing it and other feature work
as well.

You are *HTML and CSS guru with strong cross-browser and hands-on
HTML5/CSS3 experience.*

You have a strong understanding of *native JavaScript* and experience
with *JavaScript
libraries such as JQuery*.

You are an advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performant
front-end code; you follow standards and best practices for front-end
development.

You are a seasoned, mature engineering leader, comfortable developing
staff, and building a culture of efficient execution and high-quality
deliverables.

Experienced and comfortable working in an *agile environment*.

Should be able to explain to a non-technical person what a trie is, and
advantages in using it over trees and hashes.

--

*Thanks & Regards *

*Rugen Nagar*

R Systems Inc

5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762

Desk no: *916-692-3594*  Fax: 916-939-6337

[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma

Web*:* www.rsystems.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01CF57D3.4811B630]

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*