Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Big Data Software Engineer*

*Location: Dallas area. TX*

*Phone and In person*

*6+ Months contract*

*Big Data Software Engineer*

Our client is seeking a Big Data Software Engineer/Strategic Consultant who
will lead design and implementation of leading edge analytics solutions.

• Design and develop big data applications for implementing predictive
analytics and machine learning algorithms, with the goal of discovering
valuable insights from available data
• Architect and implement ETL solutions that effectively manage today’s
data deluge. Understand available data, including both in structured and
unstructured formats, and recommend effective ways for storage and
analytical processing
• Collaborate with data stewards, statistical modelers, DBAs and business
to understand data domain and design effective solutions
• Lead design and implementation of vendor/contractor provided solutions.
This includes system requirements, design reviews, code reviews and
solution verification

*Role Essentials :*
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Overall 5+ years experience designing and developing data analytics and
business intelligence applications
• Open source contributions and/or robust portfolio of shipped code at
GitHub
• 2+ years development experience in Hadoop ecosystem (MapReduce, HDFS,
Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase…) with implementation of predictive
analytics, machine learning and data mining algorithms. In depth knowledge
of statistical modeling techniques preferably using R and/or SAS
• 4+ years programming experience using one or more of Java, Python, C++
• 4+ years experience using SQL and traditional data warehouses. Experience
with Oracle and IBM Netezza highly preferred
• 4+ years experience developing in Unix/Linux environment
• Working knowledge of agile development techniques
• Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment. Willingness to
learn new technologies and comprehend unfamiliar data domains and new
business processes quickly
• Prior experience evaluating emerging technologies

*Role Desirables*:

• Prior experience in healthcare IT
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
• Relevant certifications in Hadoop, Java, data analytics
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration and shell scripting
• Experience in Natural Language Processing
• Prior experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services) solutions for Big Data
or other cloud based platforms
• Prior experience using NoSQL data stores, preferably Cassandra and MongoDB
• Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau, QlikView
• Working knowledge of Kafka, Camus, Spark, Storm, Scala

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.