*Need Only Local of AZ*

*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                          JAVA/J2EE Developer*

*Project Location            Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration                        12+ Months                   *

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face  *

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

' 7-10 years’ experience in Java-J2EE Development

  Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java,
J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script,
JQuery and AJAX.

  Good Knowledge in DB. Expertise required in not limited to one of the DB
(MS SQL Server, Oracle or DB2)

  Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development
(OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.

  Strong code analysis and Optimizing skills.  The candidate should be able
to analyze the code and should be able to help the team in finding the code
violations.

  Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.

  Hands on experience in Tomcat, Jboss and Websphere servers

  Exposure to any of the code quality analysis tools such as PMD, Sonar
Qube and others.

  Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills

Regards

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*