Greeting,

One of my client looking for the PeopleSoft Financial Consultant at WI .
Please let me know if you have anyone interested.

PeopleSoft Financials Consultant

Client Req#: N/A

Internal Req#: 6593

QBE

Sun Prairie, WI

Our client is seeking a PeopleSoft Financials Consultant to do the
following:

Below is a list of responsibilities for the *PS Admin* role that will be
needed to install and support People Soft Financials 9.2 should QBE decide
to host internally.

This position would be fully responsible for installing all People Soft
related components within the *QBE hosted Oracle database – People Soft 9.2
Financials application platform.*

It’s expected that this position would be full time thru the project go
live warranty period of March 31, 2016

Responsibilities:

•             Install and administer multiple PeopleSoft environments along
with the corresponding non production databases (Demo, Development, Test,
QA)

•             Ability to be on-site in Sun Prairie, WI.

•             Will install, maintain, monitor and report on web/application
server tier components in a complex redundant, load balanced environment.

•             Work closely with the Business System Analysts,
Administrators, DBAs and Linux System Administrator to support the
PeopleSoft enterprise systems.

•             Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system
monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system
hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems;
designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application
problems to vendor.

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100