*Hi Friend,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Vijay from RPO Services; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to vi...@rposervices.com <vi...@rposervices.com>*

*Position:* Manufacturing SME/Business Analyst

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Required Skills:*

   - Must have RPG development skills (AS400 i Series: RPGLE& CLLE;
   - hands-on experience in DB2/400 & SQL 400);
   - Should have a very good knowledge on I series concepts,
   CL/400,RPG/400,SQL/400 and DB2/400
   - Design, Develop/Enhance, review and test AS/400 programs/ modules and
   Work on the support items received from customer
   - Must possess excellent communication and analytical skills
   - Act as the single point of contact for issue resolution,
   clarifications, and so on, liaising with the customer and offshore teams to
   address issues/questions and process related activities
   - Plan and Track project schedule

 *Typical Years of Experience:*

   - Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.

--

Thanks & Regards!
Vijay,Sr IT Recruiter,

Skype:vickey.recruiter,