Hello Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good..!!

We have the below Position, Please contact me/send your updated resume if
you are interested.

*Title : Adobe Flex 4.0, Flash Developer*

*Location: Rye, Newyork*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Respond back with resumes to nar...@silverlinc.com

*Job Description:*

Adobe Flex 4.0, Flash Developer and Air Developer. Must be very comfortable
with AS3 and MXML and SQLLite also.

5+ years. With at least 3 years in Developments of Adobe Flex and Air
applications for Android and iOS platforms.

Function as technology Lead who will understand the existing Flex mBrochure
application and provide support.

Develop new changes and rollout newer versions of the application to
multiple markets requiring knowledge of internationalization and
localization concepts. Be able to analyze , suggest and implement
performance improvements on the existing Flex platform and application.
Sound knowledge and experience of testing such responsive application from
mobile devices. . Knowledge in SDLC working in both waterfall and Agile
environments.

*Thanks & Regards**….* *?*

*Naresh Soma*

IT Recruiter