Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Java Developer*

*Dallas, TX.*

*Must be: must be US Citizen or GC- holder (no EAD), be local*

*Duration: 6+ months contract *

*Phone and F2F*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

• Formulates concepts and develops solutions using defined user
requirements.  Works with the customer to clarify and further define
requirements, as necessary.

• Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to new or
existing systems of moderate complexity and scope, working with common
applications designs and specifications, utilizing industry and System
standard procedures, products and methodologies.

• Adapts frameworks and best practices established for the project or unit,
or by the System or industry.

• Executes performance and stress testing

• May perform other duties as assigned by management or as required by the
position.

*Minimum Requirements*

• Six or more years of proven enterprise application development experience
that includes full lifecycle experience designing, coding, and delivering
distributed applications.

• Four years of UI development experience using HTML, JavaScript Framework,
CSS, and Ajax.

• Four years of experience working with relational databases (MS-SQL
Server, Oracle, etc.) and concepts.

• Three years of experience applying the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
standard using a modeling or diagram tool (i.e. Rational Rose, Visio, etc.).

• Three years’ experience with the Rational Application Developer (RAD) or
Eclipse tool.

• Two years of experience developing Web Services.

• Extensive experience developing Web-based implementations using Java and
Java EE technologies.

• Experience using Spring Framework, EJBs, JSPs and XML.

• Experience with ORM JPA.

• In-depth understanding of security concepts and secure coding practices.

• In-depth understanding and demonstrated use of object-oriented design
principles.

• In-depth understanding and demonstrated use of Java EE patterns and
frameworks.

• Experience with Web model view controller (MVC) frameworks such as Struts
and Spring MVC.

• Experience working with Application server such as WebSphere, WebLogic or
JBOSS.

• Practical experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tool
(i.e. Subversion, Clear Case, etc.).

• Experience with performance engineering.

• Experience with developer testing practices (i.e. JUnit, Cactus, etc) and
understands the differences between unit, functional, and system tests.

• Experience with the Unified Process (UP) or agile software development
methodologies.

• Strong interpersonal, mentoring and team building skills.

• Strong verbal and written communication.

• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work reliably as part
of a larger team.

• Experience supporting a production application.

• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.