Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Title: Pro*C Developers
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Duration: 9+ month contract

Requirements:
BS in Computer Science or a minimum of 5 years experience in the field is
required
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience (past or present)
Experience with Pro*C, C,  or C#, C++, PL/SQL
Experience with Oracle Forms
Experience with JAVA/J2EE programming is a plus
Experience with a relational database query language such as Oracle SQL
UNIX (Solaris)
Shell Programming (C-shell, KORN Shell) and PERL
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Design experience
Regards
Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter