Hi,

This is Nanda form Yochana IT hope you are doing great, We have a new
position for Cplex/Gurobi resource.

Please find the job description for the role as mentioned below, let me
know if you are available.

*Title: CPLEX/GUROBI Consultant*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

   - Minimum 3 years’ work experience solving challenging business problems
   using computational techniques
   - Demonstrated aptitude for business problem identification, data
   collection and preparation, modeling, and problem solving
   - Hands- on experience developing large Linear, Integer and Mixed
   Integer Linear Programming models using solver software such as Xpress,
   CPLEX, Gurobi etc.
   - Excellent hands-on experience with statistical programming languages
   (SAS or R) , open source machine learning packages (e.g. R’s caret,
   Python’s scikit-learn etc.) and SQL
   - Ability to code in a general purpose programming language such as
   C/C++, C# , Java or Python

 *Thanks & Have a Blessed Day!*

*Nanda*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*