Hi,

One of my client looking ETL Developer at Atlanta ,GA…..Please let me know
if you haveone available for the project.

Requisition Title

Description

Monitoring ETL Developer - The IT Monitoring Solutions team is looking for
an ETL developer to help bridge the gap between a flexible set of
monitoring tools with diverse storage technologies, and a consolidated
service metrics portal that we are developing over an Oracle database.

This role will involve reviewing requirements for data presentation,
designing an output schema in an Oracle database, designing and writing the
code to populate that schema and writing the SQL for a UI layer to consume
the data.  Candidate must have have great communication skills to carry
projects from requirements gathering through execution and documentation.

*Required Skills:*

*Oracle SQL and PL/SQL*

*Perl*

*Excellent verbal and written communication*

*Desired Skills:*

*Python*

*Informatica*

*Sybase IQ or other columnar database dev-admn*

*Monitoring tools: HP BSM, Extrahop, Splunk, CA Wily*

*Project management*

Requisition Start Date

05/29/2015

Requisition End Date

05/31/2016

Business Unit

Natl Ops Technology PMO

Location

WA-Canyon_Pointe_South-Bothell

Secondary Title

Monitoring ETL Developer

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100