*Hi,*

My name is Vivek and I'm a Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT
Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource
needs. I found your profile in my database and feel it could be a right
match to my client's *PROGRAMMER / Front end developer* requirement. The
location is Newark, NJ.

*Title: PROGRAMMER / Front end developer *

*Location: Marlborough, MA*

*Duration : 6 months *

*Interview : F2F*

*Client : ADP*

*No of opening:  10*

*Job Description:*

 Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require an associate's
degree in a related area and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a
related area.

Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging and documenting programs.

May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.

Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Performs a variety of tasks.

Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or
manager.

A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.

Must be versed in XML, JavaScript, Advanced Oracle SQL Querying, code
promotion and technical troubleshooting,

*Advanced SQL*                                        Required   5Years

*XML         *                                                   Required
3Years

*Technical Troubleshooting*                Required5Years

*Thanx & Regards,*

Vivek Nagare

*Diverse Lynx LLC.*

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200

Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 264 Fax: 732-452-0684

Email:  vivek.nag...@diverselynx.com

Gmail: vivek7387010...@gmail.com, Website: www.diverselynx.com

“for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs*