Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Lead Java Developer*

*Location:  Chinatown Area, Washington, DC*

*Work Status:  Must be a Green Card or US Citizen*

*Duration:  6 month Contract*

*Interview Process:  Phone to In-Person*

*Job Description*

The *Lead Software Engineer* is an opportunity to advance your expertise in
technical and business areas by working on complex projects as technical
lead. As lead you will assist management in demonstrating leadership,
detailed process planning, and aid in professional development to set and
achieve goals. The Lead Software Engineer will work with the Enterprise
Architecture team closely in addition to the IT team, and other teams that
may require special projects. The ideal candidate for this role possesses a
high level of expertise and professionalism, making them capable to work
efficiently with little supervision.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
•In this role you will be expected to collaborate with manager and senior
software engineer to perform and lead analysis, develop and unit testing of
complex software applications, and resolve defects.
•Work with software engineers to develop project estimates, as well as
outline necessary tasks and schedules.
•Provide project status updates to manager and business partners involved.
•Work with business partners, vendors, consultants and manager to define
and enforce service levels
•Direct development of system documentation to assure it follows
established standards.
•Schedule and conduct system tests. Then monitor test results and provide
direct follow-up.
•Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews, and assist
in reviews and revisions to AAMC S&P.
•Interface regularly with other I.T. teams, business partners and
business/requirements analysts in order to determine new system
requirements, and solve complex problems.
•Lead efforts to enhance performance applications, and aid systems
development planning and monitoring. Candidate must also possess the
ability to provide technical mentoring to all developers.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
•Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
equivalent substantive experience, plus a minimum of 8 years of related
professional experience. Professional certification and post-graduate
degree are desired.
•Candidate must have advanced knowledge of Java, J2EE and experience with
Java Web Application framework. As well as strong practical experience with
Spring Framework, Hibernate, and Ajax technology.
•Working experience with SOA, ULM modeling, Oracle database, web services,
as well as design patterns, continuous integration, automated unit test and
test driven development. Demonstrated experience in Object-Oriented Design.
•Proficient in accepted software development life cycles and associated
standards and procedures. Understand the concepts and procedures of common
software development methodologies and associated artifacts, and apply this
understanding to complex projects.
•The ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to business
needs. Must also establish and maintain a high level of trust and
confidence with customers.
•Candidate should work with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven
environment and possess strong teambuilding and interpersonal skills.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.