Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Sr. Business Analyst with *.  Insurance
background-life insurance experience preferred*. Please let me know if you
have anyone available for the project

Primary Skill:      Business Analyst - Senior

Contractors Needed: 2

Location: Madison, WI

*Strongly Desired Skills:*

*1.  Insurance background-life insurance experience preferred*

*2.  Senior Level BA experience*

*3.  Leadership experience*

*Desired Skills:*

*1.  Microsoft Word & Power Point*

*2.  Completed IIBA certified courses*

*3.  BABOK designation desired*

--Requisition Comments--

We are looking to acquire a senior level business analyst to play a
leadership role in the analysis function for a very large program.

Project Description and Role:

This Senior BA would lead a BA team for a major initiative for the
Commercial Farm/Ranch (CFR) division. Project team will be cross divisional
in nature. BA team will elicit and document requirements for the
development and implementation of the following systems: policy
administration, billing and claims administration. Senior role includes
assisting with development of strategy to efficiently elicit requirements
as we work on these three systems concurrently.

-Demonstrated Lead BA role on multiple projects managing 5 or more BAs
-Experience working at the strategic effort level and with high level
leaders

Required Skills:

1. Demonstrated Business Analysis leadership in very large Program(s) (20K+
hrs.).  3-5 years

2. Strong track record as a Business Analyst on very large/complex
Projects/Programs.  7-10 years

3. Expert in the Business Analysis discipline (requirements
strategy/planning, management, elicitation, documentation,
signoff/tracking).  7-10 years

4. Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate and oversee the work of multiple
Business Analysts (5 to 10 Analysts). 2-5 years

5. Demonstrated ability to assist in the planning of Business Analysis
tasks in Project/Program plans.  3-5 years

6. Demonstrated ability to provide overall leadership, but dive in as
needed to coach and direct Business Analysts on the team.  3-5 years

7. Demonstrated ability to identify Project/Program risks and devise/advise
mitigation plans

8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Business Users,
IT, and Management

9.  Ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key
stakeholders

10.Experience partnering within a large Business and IT team environment

11.Business rules understanding and experience preferred

*12. Artifact creation and communication experience*

*13. Methodical research skills.  Requirements and business rules accuracy
is critical*

*14. Independent worker with strong work ethic*

*•             Strong process orientation*

*•             Strong customer focus*

*•             Highly organized*

*•             Team player*

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100