Hi,

Please let me know if you have consultants available for below req!!!

Role : IBM "OnDemand" consultant

Duration: 6 months.

Location: Rochester, NY.

Rate : Quote your best rate.

Job Description

We need someone with architecture expertise and hands-on experience who can
advise on best hardware, use of standard disk vs. optical disk, regulatory
issues for storage on standard vs. optical disk, most stable recommended
versions and how to get around functional limitations in the product. We
need someone who knows more than just what platforms IBM supports - someone
who has been there, done it and truly knows what works, not just what IBM
supports.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

 <mailto:aim.sande...@yahoo.com> aim.sande...@yahoo.com
aim.sande...@gmail.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"