*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:- VMWare Cloud Engineer*

*Location:- Jackson MI*

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*

*One of our important needs are for the candidates to have Private Cloud
experience/knowledge (Realize/Puppet/etc.).   they do not want to see
anyone without this experience. *

Looking for candidate experienced in Cloud technology to come in and help
develop the Operations Support role for the company’s Private Cloud
environment. Should be able to document and transition this Operations
Support role to the staff of the company’s MSP (Managed Service Provider)
before the end of assignment.

*Experience should include working knowledge of Private Cloud processes,
utilizing the following:*

·         vRealize Automation

·         vRealize Orchestrator

·         vRealize Business

·         vCenter

·         Bash

·         Java Script

·         PowerShell

·         Puppet

·         Experience in building, monitoring and troubleshooting VMs
(Virtual machines), working with VMware tools that make up the company’s
Private Cloud environment.

·         Business experience with developing and maintaining Service
Catalogs applications within a Private Cloud environment.\

·         The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication
skills.

*The candidate will be:*

·         Team focused

·         Work well with minimal supervision

·         Work on multiple projects simultaneously

·         Ability to meet deadlines.

Regards,

Vijay Saraswat(Sr Technical Recruiter)

Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>/*vijay.rgtalent*

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.