*Please respond back to sate...@protegellc.com <sate...@protegellc.com> or
call me on 703-957-5309.*

*Job Title: Salesforce Developer with SharePoint Exp*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration : 6+ Months*

We need a Senior Salesforce.com Developer to join our client's internal IT
development team to assist with the design, development and testing of
customer facing SharePoint applications.
Resource should be self-started and able to produce quality deliverables
with minimal supervision or guidance.

*Minimum Requirements:*
Five years of Apex and Visualforce.com development including CSS, JQuery and
JavaScript
Five years development within a Salesforce Customer Community Plus
Five years of Salesforce Workflows and Report generation
Five years of Development of Single-sign-on and integration with Active
Directory or LDAP
Five years experience win developing secure portals and applications
Five years of integration with SharePoint

*Preferences:*
Three years with the integration of eSignatures

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sateesh | Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Protege, LLC.*
*12020 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 100, Reston VA 20191*
*Email: sate...@protegellc.com <sate...@protegellc.com> | Gtalk:
recruiter.sateesh*
*Office: 703-957-5309; Fax: 877 481 9005*
*Visit us at: www.protegellc.com <http://www.protegellc.com>*