Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Lead Mobile Apps Developer@ East Hanover
NJ.* If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Lead Mobile Apps Developer*

*Location: East Hanover NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Additional requirement:*

Good Android/iOS developer

Able to understand stated and non-stated requirement

Able to design and modularize

Good communicsation skills

Implement it as per the design

Independent contributor

*Job Description:  *

Should be able to understand and analyze the stated and unstated
requirements.

Design , Implement and deliver it on time with exceptional quality

3+ years of experience in the development of Mobile Applications

Good exposure in Designing responsive User Interface.

Good experience in Native Android and Hybrid application development.

Strong programming and debugging skills in Android .

Extensive experience in handling both phone and Tablet layouts and various
form factors.

Extensive experience in  Eclipse, Android SDK, HTML5, JQuery  Mobile,
phonegap

*Mandatory Skills:*

Native Android and Hybrid application development

Eclipse, Android SDK, HTML5, JQuery  Mobile, phonegap

*Desired Skills:*

Eclipse Memory Analyzer, ADB

iOS-Xcode,

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *