Urgent requirement…….

Please send resume and references to as...@sagetl.com

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and the best time to reach you.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Must be able to travel.  *

*Position: Websphere Commerce Platform Consultant*

*Rates: Market Rate*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Not a Websphere Admin..Not an Infrastructure person.

We need a contractor with Websphere Commerce platform experience for 6
month assignment.

2 weeks trip to China (paid) during this assignment.

It's Websphere Commerce platform, like Hybris and ATG.

And it has to be an Architect, a person who understand how this platform
works together.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Business Analyst for our client in Newport Beach, CA*

*Duration: 12 months+*

*Need local consultant*

*Rate- $45/Hr*

They will need to have investment/fixed income experience such as bonds,
stocks, derivatives, trade experience etc. Thanks,

Must Haves:
Finance knowledge
3-5 SQL experience (writing queries, etc)
Great communication- will be communicating with legal and compliance

Position Requirements

• Bachelor degree
• Strong understanding of Financial Instruments including equity, FI, and
derivatives
• Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills required
• IT skills required: Understanding & Writing SQL queries, Advanced Excel
• IT skills preferred: Understanding concepts of Unix commands, java,
database
• Bloomberg terminal experience preferable.
• Project Management experience preferable
• Understanding full lifecycle of Portfolio Management - from pre trade,
execution to post trade and operations
• Ability to train users on end products
• Ability to work independently as well as a great team player

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Client is looking for senior level engineer, someone with 10-12 years
experience. *

*MUST HAVE* *Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert* *(CCIE)*

*This will be a phone hire but candidates sill must be semi-local.*

*Position: *Sr. Network Engineer

*Location:* Wilmington, DE or McLean, VA

*Length: *2 years

*Rate: *$70-80/h on C2C

*The candidate should have:*

-          Enterprise caliber troubleshooting skills on a diverse range of
Cisco Nexus and IOS

-          based platforms and associated technologies (Spanning Tree ,
MPLS, GETVPN,

-          PBR (Policy Based Routing), OSPF, BGP, QOS, Video, Unified
Communications).

-          Experience with design, configuration or support of campus and
remote solutions.

-          Experience leveraging network management tools and performing
packet analysis as

-          part of incident/problem resolution.

-          Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

*Basic Qualifications**:*

-          High school diploma, GED/equivalent certification or military
experience.

-          At least 4 years of experience in all technical aspects of
switching implementation.

-          At least 4 years of leadership experience in operational support
or 4 years of

leadership experience in an engineering capacity for medium to large
enterprise

networks.

-          -At least 4 years of experience in all aspects of engineering or
4 years of experience in

all aspects of operational support.

-          Bachelor’s degree

-          CCNP Datacenter or CCNP Routing and Switching certification (or
equivalent).

-          6 years of experience in technical leadership of a medium to
large enterprise network

-          6 years of experience in projects

-          6 years of experience in infrastructure

-          6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Routing
implementation

-          6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Switching
implementation

-          Working knowledge of SDN (Software Defined Networks).

-          Working knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other current
cloud offerings.

-          Working knowledge of Python or other current scripting
languages.

*Anubhav Sood*

*Sage Technologies Inc.*
 ------------------------------

*O: 732.767.0010 ext-501  M: (732) 837-3530  **E: **as...@sagetl.com
<as...@sagetl.com>** Web: **www.sagetl.com <http://www.pyramidci.com/>*

*3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 08512* ; Gtalk:
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *anubhavtrg* | YIM: *anubhavtrg*

Linkedin:
*https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=396375369&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=396375369&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*

*We nurture your talent *

*Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*