Hi Associate,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my Client(*texas
comptroller for public accounts) *requirement as mentioned below. If you
have a matching profile, please send me the updated resume along with
contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Peoplesoft HR/Payroll Onboarding Lead

*Project Location*

Austin TX

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* MOI::                                       Telephonic followed by
Face2Face*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Eight (8) years of experience in *each* of the following areas:

   - performing project management activities for ERP related systems;
   - coordinating implementation tasks between multiple teams on large,
   complex ERP projects;
   - defining, scheduling, and assigning tasks to ERP implementation teams;
   - process or systems analysis and design work for ERP related systems;
   - developing functional specifications for large projects;
   - performing requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation;
   - documenting functional designs; and
      - developing test scenarios and scripts, performing system testing,
      and documenting results.

  Three (3) years of experience in *each* of the following areas:

   - working with application end-users to prototype PeopleSoft modules in
   a workshop setting;
   - conducting presentations, providing instructor led training, or
   facilitating workshops; and
   - experience with two (2) or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM
   modules *or* FSCM modules:
      - HCM 9.x Core HR;
      - o HCM 9.x Position Management;
      - o HCM 9.x Payroll, including Commitment Accounting;
      - o HCM 9.x Time and Labor;
      - o HCM 9.x MSS/ESS;
      - o HCM 9.x Portal; *or*
      - o FSCM 9.x General Ledger/Commitment Control;
      - o FSCM 9.x Accounts Payable;
      - o FSCM 9.x Purchasing / eProcurement;
      - o FSCM 9.x Asset Management;
      - o FSCM 9.x Portal.