Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Position*: Big Data Developer
*Location: New York, NY(downtown* *NYC)*
Our client, a major regulator of the financial industry, is seeking a Big
Data Developer who will be responsible for architecting, designing and
leading the implementation of a batch and real time analytics platform to
scale to petabyte warehouse volumes and billions of records processed
daily. Analyzing enterprise system and business requirements and
incorporating them into the reference architecture's design and
implementation. Prototyping data analysis solutions and facilitating
solution deployment and support. Candidate will need to develop solutions
that suit the needs of the business. The candidate will be responsible for
managing the full life-cycle of a Big Data solution. This includes creating
the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical
architecture, design of the application design and development, testing,
and deployment of the proposed solution.

Candidate should also possess a firm understanding of major
programming/scripting languages like C/C++. Java, Linux/Unix, PHP, Python,
SAS and/or R. The candidate should have experience in working with ETL
tools such as Informatica and/or Pentaho. He or she should have experience
in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good
understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or
distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms. Candidate should
have experience with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure
solutions like AWS. Candidate should understand and have experience with
data security and privacy concerns that could arise when working with Big
Data.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to
   eliminate them.
   - Clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and
   platforms.
   - Document use cases, solutions and recommendations.
   - Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
   - Help program and project managers in the design, planning and
   governance of implementing projects of any kind.
   - Be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and
   technical environments.
   - Be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
   environment.
   - Be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment and
   drive innovation of system designs and solutions.

   *Required Qualifications:*
   - College degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering Masters
   or higher).
   - Strong SQL programming.
   - 5+ years’ experience with Enterprise Big Data.
   - Expert in Hadoop, S3, and Big Data technologies.
   - Rest, SOAP and Bittorrent.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - 5+ years’ experience machine learning, data mining and/or statistical
   analysis.
   - 5+ years’ experience with algorithmic trading, financial market
   modeling, fraud detection or financial market risk analysis.
   - Knowledge and experience with agile software engineering processes and
   best practices.
   - Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.