Hi,
We are looking for Cold Fusion Developer for our Client in Coppell, TX.

*Cold Fusion Developer*
*Contract*
*H1 is ok **Phone + onsite*
*Coppell, Texas 75019*

This nationwide industry leader has an immediate 6+ month contract
opportunity in Coppell, TX for a Cold Fusion Developer.
Requirements:
•    3+ years of Web programming experience
•    Proficiency Adobe ColdFusion, Ajax/JQuery, JavaScript, HTML and XML.
•    Demonstrated creative and strategic thinking ability
•    Strong communication and organizational skills
•    Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
•    Ability to work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced small team
environment.
•    Agile experience preferred.
•    Prefer experience with Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012
•    Prefer experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.

Required Skills:
ColdFusion, HTML, Javascript, SQL Server, Windows Server, XML

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh
Techno Rocket Systems