Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*JOB TITLE- BMC SRM/Remedy Developer*

*LOCATION-* *Houston, TX*

*DURATION- 12+ Months*

*INTERVIEW MODE- Telephonic*

*Responsibilities:*

Manager prefers resources to already be living in Texas, due to the
contract being a multi-year contract

Title: BMC SRM Developers.

   Develop, maintain and extend Service Request forms for the IT Business
using following an Agile (SCRUM) development methodology and using TFS to
track all development activities.
- Includes the construction of forms, workflow, alerts, filters,
escalations, menus, & other related BMC components
- Work with IT Business and IT process owner to refine specifications
- Use TFS Work Items and TFS Test Case Management to manage and steward
development activities
- Follow and enhance to SRM development best practices
- Learn and apply UI/UX concepts to form design and functionality
- Develop estimates and manage all aspects of the build including design,
development, testing, QA, UAT and migration to production and source code
management.
- Assist Run team in break-fix support for forms when required.

* Computing Environment:* Windows Server 2008; Microsoft SQL Server 2008;
BMC Service Request Management (SRM) tools; BMC Remedy IT Service
Management (ITSM) tools; additional software to be added as part of EMIT 2.0

*General Skills :*
- Communicate clearly
- Work effectively with a global team
- Coordinate multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Maintain system development and implementation documentation

*Position Specific Skills :*
- Interest in development work
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and
recommend solutions
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn / understand new technologies /
applications

Skills considered an advantage *(Nice-to-have):*
- 3+ years technical experience developing / supporting applications which
use an object-oriented programming language (e.g. .NET, Java)
- Prior experience with developing or working with ITIL apps.
- Prior experience designing / developing applications from scratch (i.e.
new applications / functionality)
- Strong object-oriented design and development background
- Prior experience with Agile.
- Prior experience writing system integrations / interfaces
- Prior experience using or supporting BMC Remedy tools
- Prior experience interfacing with vendor support resources
- Prior experience working with projects to address technical requirements,
researching / addressing technical issues, and completing support related
project deliverables

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.