Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “.*NET Developer**”* position with our reputed
client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title                                               .NET Developer*

*Project Location                               Phoenix AZ*

*Duration                                              6+ months /Open
Ended Contract*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

 *Web Developer/SR*

Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business
applications.  Reviews coded and compiled structured programs.  Prepares
test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
(50%)

Analyzes automation requests.  Creates all required SDM technical
documents: Functional Specifications, Design Documents,

etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users o gain understanding
necessary for enhancement, maintenance, and problem resolution for exiting
application; and maintains continuous awareness of user's plans/activities
relevant to the project.(20%)

Translates requirements and specification into computer programs; designs,
codes, analyzes, test, and documents computer software programs and systems
using lifecycles development techniques. Creates workplans, develops
schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects.  (20%)

Attends staff and technical meeting in the work unit. Prepares routine
periodic project status reports; between reports, communicates with
management and customers as necessary. (10%)

*Advanced Experience:*

C# .Net

Visual Studio (latest versions)

Web Services