One of my client looking for the Tech Lead at CA. Please let me know if you
have anyone available for the project

Role: Tech Lead

Location- San Diego, CA

Below is the JD in detail for your reference :

1. Should have hands on experience on Server side component design and
development.

2. Should have Domain expertise in Streaming Server, Encoder, Scramber,
VOD, DRM Key management Server and other OSS/BSS Systems.

3. Should have strong expertise in C++ Server side programming with
HTTP/JSON/XML.

4. Should have strong Object Oriented Design skill- OOAD, UML

5. Should have very good understanding on DRM Specification such as MS
PlayReady, Google Widevine, Marlin or any open DRM standard

6. Should possess Excellent Programming skills in Java server side
programming with HTTP/JSON/OTT/IPTV/DRM

7. Should have hands on experience in porting third party CAS & DRM content
security solutions 8. Should be thorough with Agile methodology and
conversant with tools like JIRA and GIT.

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100