Hi,

Find below requirement and let me know you have any consultant available.

Role

Connex /Mainframe Developer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Required Skills
1. At least 7 years of experience in IT development
2. Hands-on experience Connex Software & Mainframe assembler code
3. Understanding of Credit card authorization process
4. Must have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Working knowledge – exposure to SQL server/ .NET preferred.

Roles and responsibility

1. Preparation of  Functional and Technical Design Document
2. Work with business owners and users in clarifying needs and requirements
for their technical issues related to the configuration, performance, and
enhancement
3. Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation
and integration between technical and functional system requirements
4. Translate user business requirements and expectations into cost
effective technical solutions which includes deliverables, work plans and
project implementation requirements

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

TCS is searching for a Connex Consultant with a strong background on
Mainframe Assembly programming. This Consultant is responsible for
designing, developing, configuring and supporting the rewrite of Connex
functionality. Strong functional knowledge on credit card processing is
desired. This position requires experience with application development and
support, a demonstrated ability in developing effective technology
solutions and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues. This
individual must have a track record of delivering high quality solutions
on-time and with a high level of customer service.

Total experience in required skill (years)

~7+ years

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

$52.00

Work Location

Grand Rapids,  MI

Duration

12 months

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*