*Hi, *

If you provide me consultant for this requirement it means PO

*Role:      **Unix/Linux Script (KSH), Capital Markets Financial
Applications exp*

*Location:              **Malvern, PA*

Provides technical leadership and direction.

Experience in analysis, design, development, and integration of third party
products (Charles River, TLM, TIBCO).  Also hands on experience of
Unix/linux scripting (ksh), Control M. Extensive experience working with
Capital Markets Financial applications is mandatory

Job Duties:

1. Executing the scripts sent by Product Vendors for installing or
upgrading the products

2. Troubleshoot if scripts fail and need to understand the logic and
details of script to be able to investigate the issues and owrk with
various teams to resolve

3. Liase between the Environments team and Vendors to come up with best
solutions/platform and recommended architecture

4. Understand the customisations within VG during Transition and be well
versant with other tools like TIBCO and Oracle SQL which will enable them
to be able to investigate.

5 Primarily working on tools like ED etc and open to learn outside the
domain on Unix.

*Thanx & Regards,*

Vivek Nagare

*Diverse Lynx LLC.*

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200

Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 264 Fax: 732-452-0684

Email:  vivek.nag...@diverselynx.com

Gmail: vivek7387010...@gmail.com, Website: www.diverselynx.com

* “for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".