Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Solution Architect at Milwaukee, WI.
Please let me know if you have anyone available for the project.

As part of our Architecture function, Solution Architects work with
business representatives, business architects and our technology leaders to
plan, design and maintain a technology environment that advances our
Company’s strategic position.

The successful candidate will be leading design teams to deliver project
based architecture and design services. This includes engaging with project
leadership and business counterparts in delivering solutions that achieve
the defined business outcome based on our technology strategies and best
practices.
· Lead solution design and architecture activities for projects by leading
design teams that deliver solutions aimed at enhancing business functional
process and increasing business efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Recommend innovative solutions that support business transformation
through technology.
· Provide technology expertise while also drawing on expertise of others
when needed
· Rapidly design systems leveraging applied modeling to understand domain
requirements, solve design problems and communicate key decisions.
Required Skills and/or Competencies ​​Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer
Science or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education
and work experience.

•Eight or more years of diverse experience in information technology across
multiple systems and technologies including leading design teams for large
projects.
•Experience in architecture and design using a variety of delivery
methodologies such as waterfall, agile (scrum, SAFe), iterative.
•Demonstrated proficient skills in the areas of negotiating, conflict
management, managerial courage, and influence without authority.
•Ability to develop clear design specifications and communicate those
specifications in a way that ensures understanding and acceptance by
delivery teams and business partners.
•Ability to translate business requirements into solution options that are
cost effective, efficient, and reusable and comply with defined
architectural principles and standards.
•Must possess a high degree of professional confidence and credibility,
with the presence and communication skills to represent IT related concepts
effectively with all levels of the business.

PRESCREENING QUESTIONS - please have candidates respond & include in
summary.

Describe your experience with Vendor Buy (on premise & Cloud deployments)
and Build solutions
2.Describe your experience aligning and delivering upon enterprise
strategies.
3.Describe your previous experience leading solution design on large
projects.
4.Describe your experience leading large technical workgroups while
influencing without authority.
5.Describe how you have been accountable for solution architecture and
design decisions.
6.Describe your experience leading solution design using an agile/Iterative
methodology.
7.Describe your experience focusing on solution design for infrastructure
vs. applications.
8.Describe how you have applied your technology background to create
solution designs, including your focus on high level design vs. detailed
design.
9.What would you say are your top 2 strengths?
10.What experience do you have with integration technologies? (looking for
MQ, JMS, Web Services, ETL, JDBC, etc)
11.What experience do you have with software automation capabilities,
testing, deployment, infrastructure configurations?

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100