Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Siebel Developer at OH.Please let me know
if anyone available for the projects

8 months +ext

Location: OH

Start: 8/3 or 8/10

Situation:

Our client acquired another company and both companies are running Siebel 8
for Sales and they are looking to bring both onto a single global instance
of Siebel. They need 2 additional resources to help with configuration of
Siebel Tools for Siebel Consumer Goods which will entail Sales, Volume,
Planning, Promotions, Funds and Payment. These resources should be well
versed in Siebel Tools and should have experience modifying standard Siebel
objects, creating new objects  as well as having experience with using
Siebel to extend the data model and creating User Interfaces. They are
looking to get 2 resources started in August and will be kicking off the
configuration phase in September with a go live tentatively planned for end
of January and support going through March of 2016 with a possible
extension for the 2nd and 3rd phase of the project.

Musts:

Siebel Developer

Siebel Tools

Siebel 8

UI experience

Plus:

Siebel Sales experience (Promotions, Planning, Funds, Payment and Sales
Volume)

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,
email: chris.matt...@taditsolutions.com
Phone: 732-375-1400
Website: www.taditsolutions.com
address: 101 Hudson St Jersey City NJ 07302 Ste 2100