Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Adobe AEM Architect @ Denver, CO.* If
interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Adobe AEM Architect*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

•         Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5

•         OSGi bundle development experience

•         Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and
weekly iteration reviews and planning

•         Experience in creating and consuming RESTful and SOAP based web
services and JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)

•         Working experience with Web server and J2EE application server
such as JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, or Apache.

•         Hands-on working on Java frameworks such as Spring
Mode/View/Controller (MVC) Spring Web Service, Hibernate, or Struts MVC.

•         Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test
execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.

•         Experience with unit testing frameworks, such as JUnit and
Mockito.

•         Experience with source control management tool, such as Apache
Subversion and Clear Case

•         Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *