Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Position*: Documentum Developer

*Duration*: 5 month contract

*Location*: Milwaukee, WI 53202

*Phone and Skype*

*Scope: *

This position will work closely with Functional Area SME’s, Business
Analyst, Technical Resources and Project Management team members for work
as assigned.  It may include directly working on GWS Divestiture efforts
for Documentum or as backfill for the JCI Documentum support team to
support the GWS Divestiture.  Will be responsible for solution design,
solution development, and unit testing of code for work as assigned.
Engagement is for 5 months with possible extension up to 12 months.

The successful candidate for this role will have excellent development and
analytical skills.  Responsible for working both individually and in team
environments designing and developing for Documentum application and
integration with other systems.  Responsible to understand requirements,
translate requirements to a design document through development.
Development will consist of building, testing and implementing packages,
procedures, functions and triggers.  Backup development support for
Documentum Team

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

·         Should be detail and results oriented and possess an ability to
work with minimal supervision

·         Effectively communicate project status information, design
discussions and issues with project team

·         Follow SDLC processes and controls for code promotion, testing
and change management.

*Requirements:*

   - Excellent communication and organization skills
   - Experience with Documentum content management solutions is required
   - Exposure to SharePoint content management projects is a plus
   - 5 – 7 years’ experience in IT designing and developing solutions is
   required
   - Proven experience with current languages (including JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL,
   ASP/.Net), along with an understanding of Object-oriented programming.

*Required Skills:*

Operating Systems

Windows Server 2000-13

Web Technologies

J2EE

JFS

JSP

Servlets

JDBC

DBMS/RDBMS

Oracle

SQL Server

Languages

Java

SQL

PL/SQL

ASP / .NET

Documentum

DQL

DFC

WDK

WebTop

Taskspace

DFS

Composer

*Optional Skills:*

Web Technologies

ASP

Webservices

SOA

DBMS/RDBMS

MySQL

Languages

C++

Documentum

RPSA

DqMan Process Developer

Forms Designer

Captiva

Input Accel 7.1

Dispatcher

Process Designer

Skill level – Intermediate to Senior

Assignment length – 5 months with possible extension(s)

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.