Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *Salesforce developer**.* This experience is relevant to one
of my current openings.

*Role: Salesforce developer*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Washington DC*

*Rate: DOE*

*Onsite position*

*Certified in Salesforce.com including Force.com highly desired*

*POSITION DESCRIPTION:*

The person is responsible for developing and integrating Salesforce suite
of products with Client’s back end systems such as Identity and Access
Management. The person is responsible for the detailed design of SalesForce
deliverables and related projects from inception through production support.

We prefer the candidates to be local or relocate upon job offer.

*RESPONSIBLITIES:*

Use APEX to develop and support custom Salesforce applications as required
by the client.

Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and APEX triggers

Create and maintain SalesForce target applications using Visualforce, SOQL
and APEX

Coordinate with business users during the requirements definition process

Manage multiple user set up, profiles, roles, and teams

Write supporting technical requirements and design documentation

*REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*

Must have strong 3+ years of Salesforce end to end experience working with
developing and maintaining applications developed on Salesforce.com

SalesForce.com integration experience, including between different business
systems as well as working with integration tools.

Proficiency in programming using SalesForce SFDC, Force.com, Java,
JavaScript, and XML and their use in the development of CRM solutions.

Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current
and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.

Experience with SFDC architecture, Apex ,Visual Force, Triggers, Classes,
Integrating with external applications using SOA / ESB
technologies, SalesForce.com web services, WSDL and other integration
methods newly introduced in SFDC
Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology

Excellent analytical skills and the ability to engage effectively with
business and technical tiers

*DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*

Experience with Open Source tools and platforms, third party libraries,
JQuery, Responsive Web Development methodologies, mobile web site,
WebServer performance tuning UNIX, LINUX servers, or databases is preferred.

Java experience is a plus.

Certified in Salesforce.com including Force.com highly desired

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*