*Please send resume to an...@edgesys.com <an...@edgesys.com>*

*Java Developer*

*Location: DC Duration: Long Term Need to be a US Citizen*

They do not need someone that is a Sr. Developer. Someone with 1-4 years of
experience would be perfect

*Job Duties:*
• Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and
develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile
development process
• Drawing on components from the project’s open-source framework, use
*Javascript,
MongoDB, RESTful web services, MuleSoft,* Java Spring MVC and Oracle to
design, build and test software components for citizens and employees
• Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on
Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get
immediate feedback on build performance Develop and expand unit and
integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for
developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*
United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public
Trust Clearance is required•
• Experience with several components in our open-source and enterprise
software stack is desired, including Javascript (AngularJS and Bootstrap),
Spring MVC developed with STS, MongoDB and Oracle, and both RESTful and
SOAP-based web services.
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment with Git and
build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo) is desired
• Experience with other open-source components a plus, including Gradle,
Activiti / jBPM, jQuery, MuleSoft, Geb and Spock.
• The individual will have 3 years of recent experience building
Internet-facing applications using several components of our software stack

Thanks & Regards

Annie Green

Edgesys Consulting

411 Route 17 South, Suite 310