Hi There,

This is *Annie Green* from *Edgesys Consulting*.

Our client is looking for a *Core Java Developers . *Please let me know, if
you can send me some really good matching profiles if you have anyone
available for these open position.  While sending resume please include
contact information and Rate.

*MID-LEVEL Application Developers* – *the req is below, but main things are
Core Java and trading systems (front office ideally)*, Fixed Income and
risk would be nice to have, not madatory.

Front-office Risk Group to support the business side (Traders) on risks.
This group as their own risk analytics & risk platform. They are currently
adding new businesses to this platform that will result with the following
large initiatives:

-          Existing platform enhancements (end-of-day status/architecture
into intra-day status/architecture)

-          New platform (implementing new intra-day risk analytics engine)

*Required skills:*

-          Design & implementation of large-scale software architectures

-          Experience with multiple types of databases

-          Solid background in data integration, staging, quality and
distribution.

-          Fluency with database query languages like SQL with a
demonstrated ability to author complex queries

-          Experience working on very large-scale data warehouses,
transformation/analytics or storage systems

-          Strong software development skills (version control, code
review, testing, release, monitoring, debugging)

-          Excellent development skills in Java

-          Experience with message passing and queueing

-          Extensive experience with financial data models

-          Experience within Unix/Linux environment

-          Experience with scripting (Perl & Shell)

-          Experience with Risk, Traders, and Financial products

Thanks & Regards,

Annie Green

Edgesys Consulting

Office: 609- 619-5523