Hi,

This is Jessie from Erp and Erp, I have a Very Urgent requirement with
Wipro End Client Apple at Sunnyvale, CA

Please find the requirement below and do reply back if you are comfortable
with below *required details, Latest Resume, ID Proof and Rate.*

*Position : Splunk Consultant*

*Location: Sunnyvale CA*

*Duration : Long term project*

*Request Summary: *Hi, We are looking for 2 onsite positions who has good
command writing Splunk searches and also has scripting experience.

*Skill set:*

Must have strong splunk UI experience and able to debug expensive search
queries.

Understands splunk configuration and able to debug splunk related issues.

Good experience with scripting languages like perl, python and bash.

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessie Parker*

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>

*Email: *jes...@erpanderp.com <da...@bluecubeit.com>