Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Case Management Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6-18 months*

*Needed in-person after telephonic*

This Case Management Developer position requires a strong background in
full lifecycle of software development including specification, coding,
testing and release management.

*Specific requirements include: *

·         Must have *at least 10+ years* of total development experience,
with at least *2* *years in SOA Oracle Fusion BPEL/BAM development and IBM
Case Manager.*

·         Also must have in-depth knowledge on SOA Architecture and
Integration Paradigms.

·         Minimum of 10 years in the Financial IT industry (+ architecting
enterprise frameworks and solutions using JEE and Rich UI patterns (AJAX,
iWidgets)).

·         Must have a strong experience in *IBM Case Manager, WebSphere MQ,
iWidgets and Dojo framework*; Must have a strong familiarity with business
process management (BPM) and workflow concepts.

·         Familiarity with the FileNet content object model and ability to
design custom objects Understanding FileNet content templates, access
rights, ACLs Understanding of maps, rosters, queues, in-baskets, roles.

·         Experience customizing and integrating Case Manager Client with
Javascript UI (e.g., JQuery) Experience writing custom widgets using
Business Space Experience using the Case Manager REST and EJB APIs
Understanding content engine storage policies

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.